If you’ve always wanted to…
- Get rid of the dreaded thought of, "what am I going to wear today?"
- Remove any guilt towards animals, workers, and the environment because of what you wear.
- Feel proud every time you open your wardrobe and put on your clothes.
- Confidently know where to source ethical fashion that fits your body type.
…then you're in the right place!
In this short program, we’ve included everything you need to know about designing a minimalist vegan wardrobe. Here's the lesson plan:
- Fast fashion, slow fashion, your fashion.
- Elements of a minimalist vegan wardrobe.
- The capsule wardrobe approach.
- The personal uniform approach.
- Taking inventory of your current wardrobe.
- Sustainable vegan textiles.
- Fair trade practices.
- Why organic matters.
- Where to find ethical clothes.
- How to extend the life of your clothes.
- Bonus lesson: an example of Maša's capsule wardrobe.
- Bonus lesson: an example of Michael's personal uniform.
MATERIALS: A printable wardrobe planner for both capsule wardrobe and personal uniform approaches.
Note: this is a proposed lesson plan, and is subject to change as the course is developed. If you have suggestions of what you want to see in this program, sign up to our waiting list and email us directly.