If you have a strong vision to...
- Be the family that has barely any kitchen waste to take out on the street.
- Have confidence that your minimal-waste system will work long term.
- Bring to life your new lifestyle and the beautiful sustainable design you desire in your kitchen.
- Drastically reduce your footprint on our planet.
...then this program is for you!
In this 12 lesson program, I’ve included everything you need to know about creating a minimal-waste kitchen. What you'll learn:
- Defining your vision for your kitchen.
- Why it's important to create minimal-waste.
- Start with plastic.
- What's in your bin?
- What you can compost.
- Why recycling is not the answer.
- Zero-waste away from home.
- What to do with leftovers.
- Minimalist kitchen 101.
- Make jars your friends.
- How to shop using the minimal-waste principles.
- Review your kitchen storage.
BONUS: Zero-waste recipe book using ingredients that would normally be thrown in the compost or bin!
Note: this is a proposed lesson plan, and is subject to change as the course is developed. If you have suggestions of what you want to see in this program, sign up to our waiting list and email us directly.